Dear clients, as you all probably already know, we are all currently facing a severe health threat known as the Coronavirus. We are aware that so many of you have scheduled your relocations months ahead, and that you cannot postpone them. Therefore we wanted to let you know that our company has taken all measures of precaution to ensure that our employees, clients, as well as their belongings are all safe. We take this situation very seriously and would like to inform you that we have taken further steps to prevent the Coronavirus:
- All of our transportation trucks are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Movers who don’t feel well are not working
- All of our employees are wearing face masks and gloves
- We have provided sanitizers for all of our trucks and warehouses
- Movers clean their equipment on a daily level
If you or someone from your family members are not feeling well, the general recommendation is to self isolate because the virus mainly spreads from one person to another. If you are moving from or to an area that is affected by the virus, please make sure to follow these guidelines:
- Wash your hands regularly with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds
- If using hand sanitizers, make sure they contain at least 60% of alcohol
- Try not to touch your face, especially mouth, nose, and eyes, before washing your hands
- If you are coughing or sneezing, use a tissue to cover your mouth and nose, dispose of used tissues in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently used, like tables, knobs, switches, phones, etc.
- Wearing a face mask is recommended, but since the supplies are short, wear them only in crowded places or when you are close to someone who is sick.
- For more information, please visit the official CDC website.
Thank you for respecting these guidelines, by taking care of your health, you are also taking care of the others. Our company will continue to assist cross country relocations, and hopefully, soon, we will update you with some more positive news.